Our Mission Statement & Promise
To aid in providing financial relief to families or caregivers of children to assist with the final expenses due to an unexpected loss.
We aim to provide this relief regardless of the child’s race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or cause of death. All funds paid out would be directly to those providing the service such as funeral homes, obituary and legacy services, etc.
Want to know more? Just Ask
Why We Need Your Support
- 1 in 6 children live in poverty – they are the poorest age group in America.
- Some financial “experts” don’t even recommend carrying life insurance on your children.
- Life insurance policies for children are not a sound investment for your child – so many people don’t buy a policy in favor of saving for their child’s college expenses.
- The average funeral in the United States is more than $10,000!
- Because of this, children are under-insured, only slightly more than half of American adults carry life insurance for themselves.